Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dream Cottage

Here in Vancouver are two houses so magical looking , you might think they had been transported here by fairies. The roofs are made of undulating steamed cedar shingles that looks as if they had grown on the house. The walls are whitewashed stone with wood beams,the windows all lead glass. I'd love a house like this surrounded by a lush wild english garden, nestled in the forest, a pretty babbling brook just around the corner. A girl can dream.......
Lost in a daydream
                                                            

1 comment:

  1. That house reminds me of when I visited England and so many of the country homes looked like that, some even had thatched roofs. It looks out of place when you did the wide shot to show the houses around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment,I love to hear what you think of my post.